08 October 2009

Everything is Finally Updated

Well it took a little while to get it all done but all of my letters that I wrote for the New Salem Journal have finally been posted here on the blog.  It took so long because we had some communications issues and so I couldn't work on it for a couple of days, but everything is fixed now and so I got it all finished up this morning (just a little after 5:00 AM here). I have actually uploaded all of the letters that I wrote while I was in Iraq as well as all of the letters that I wrote during this deployment.

I am interested to see if anyone is actually reading this, so if you are here I want to thank you and ask that you feel free to leave a comment.  I always enjoy your inputs.

As I will be leaving Afghanistan in a few weeks, I plan on trying to update everyone on my travels whenever I can get to a computer and my email.  I have the ability to send my blog posts from my email so that should make it easy.  So as I am departing, if you are interested in how things are going, check back every once in a while.

One of these days I will try to get some pictures uploaded onto hear as well so that you can see the area around here.

Have a great Air Force Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home