One Last Update Before We Take Off
I thought I would take a quick minute to update all of you. Currently I am still in Manas and waiting for our flight. In a little while we have the bag drag (basically making sure that our bags are marked correctly and then they take them out to the aircraft. Then we wait a little while longer and then go through security and wait a little longer to be taken out to the plane. It is a little different than a normal airport since our terminal is actually a little ways away from the actual airfield and so we get bussed out there.
Earlier this morning we had a briefing to tell us all about the procedures and the schedule for things this evening. This is also when they gave us our seat assignments. I always like the seat assignments part because we can request where we sit on the aircraft. Through my two deployments the one thing that I learned is that requesting a seat in the emergency exit row. Yeah there is a slight chance of having to do something but those chances are pretty small so I figure it's worth it.
Well I better get going so I can take care of a few things before we start getting everything done. I will try to send out another update when I get to Turkey or Germany if I can get on a computer. Otherwise the next time you all hear from me I will be back in the states.
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
Earlier this morning we had a briefing to tell us all about the procedures and the schedule for things this evening. This is also when they gave us our seat assignments. I always like the seat assignments part because we can request where we sit on the aircraft. Through my two deployments the one thing that I learned is that requesting a seat in the emergency exit row. Yeah there is a slight chance of having to do something but those chances are pretty small so I figure it's worth it.
Well I better get going so I can take care of a few things before we start getting everything done. I will try to send out another update when I get to Turkey or Germany if I can get on a computer. Otherwise the next time you all hear from me I will be back in the states.
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home