04 November 2009

Made it Germany

Well we have already spent a good amount of time in the air and we still have a lot more to go but we are making progress to getting home.  We just landed here in Ramstein Air Base, Germany and in a little bit we will reboard the plane and then we are off to Baltimore.  I really can't wait for all of this flying to be over.  Of course by the time I actually get into Baltimore I will have been traveling for almost 24 hours.
 
Well I better get going so that I can maybe get something to eat or drink real quick before we board again.  There is food on the flight and it is alright but there is a Subway inside the passenger terminal so I may just see what they have rather than being stuck with the airline food.  The next time you all hear from me I will be back in the states.







Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live. Learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home